4 nov 2004

Borrow me & Share / Red Skin



Borrow me & Share
Strawberry pie
puts me high
dreaming of fly, oh yeah
sick guy

Wishes of eyes
they make me lie
I don´t wanna cry
I´m just...
dark butterfly

Sophocated smile,
you have to buy
the heaven´s shine
they love to blind.

Spring healing weed
that never let me leave.
I wanna tear my fear
they wanna hit my ears.

Come home my bitter friend
I´m just stopping spend
my time of lazy brain
I need your mind today.

(You) Red skin

Your existence
always dark
and your eyes
they will be mine


I hate your red skin
I love your bright
I hate thoose teeth
that now are white.

Cause I miss you
cause I miss you tonight
cause I miss you
cause I dont wanna fight


I see thar face
with pony gold
I know I´m yours
that told me god.

Your lovely hair
that always comb

your fuckin brain
that you have sold...


L* primavera del 2003 for "him"

No hay comentarios.: